20-44 or 4-40 conversion to 2-20 General Lines Agent Online Course
Our 40 hour online course is custom designed by us for our students. No one else offers this course. You have an instructor available 7 days a week who monitors your progress, follows up with you, and answers your questions through the discussion forum, email, telephone, or in person. We provide new learning materials as needed by our students, just like in any other instructor-led classroom. For example, if you need a visual aid or a new example of a concept to help you understand it, we make up a new visual aid or come up with new examples.
This course is for licensed and appointed Personal Lines Agents (20-44) or Customer Representatives (4-40) with at least one year of experience in either commercial or personal lines. Passing this course and the state exam will make you eligible for the 2-20 General Lines Agent license. With your 2-20 license, you can also add the All Lines Adjuster license without taking another exam.
The 20-44 or 4-40 to 2-20 conversion course has a 90 day time limit, STARTING THE DAY YOU REGISTER. If you need to delay the starting date, please let us know within 7 days of your registration.
Warning: This is designed as an accelerated course for students who have gained significant insurance knowledge through industry experience. By the end of the course, you still need to know everything from the 200 hour course (you'll be taking the same state exam). If you think you need more time to learn the material, or if you prefer a more relaxed pace, consider signing up for our 200 hour online course instead.
We will ship your manual and flashcards by USPS priority mail when you complete your order. Please contact us for any non-standard shipping arrangements.
- Students signing up for the online version should check the computer requirements.
- No refunds on tuition. If you need to transfer to a live course, please let us know within the next 7 days.
- Login information will be sent to your email address within 24 hours of your registration.
- A teacher is always available to help you by phone, email or forum.
- Each section of the course consists of a reading assignment, an explanation of what is in the book, and a quiz.
- Moving on through the course requires passing each quiz and then passing the online course exam.
- Your instructors monitor your progress through the course and contact you with recommendations, questions, or just to find out how they can help you.
- Each course has a time limit, STARTING THE DAY YOU REGISTER. We add a 4 day grace period for shipping your manual and flash cards.
- If you cannot complete the course within the time limit, you may need to re-register and pay the tuition to start over. Extensions are available on approval of the instructor, but require that you make significant ongoing progress; see online course extensions.
- Please see our complete policies before you purchase our courses and study materials.